– How to create a framework for possibilities for you and your business
We might believe that we are currently trapped by our circumstances based on the assumptions that we carry with us. However once we shift our perception the same circumstances can open up a world of possibilities. Changing the way we think about our challenges and opportunities can bring about a step change in everything we do.
• How to create a framework for possibilities aligned with your goals
• How changing your perception can empower you
• Turning your challenges into a world of opportunities
Who is this course for?
This course is for ambitious leaders and entrepreneurs who are passionate about their work and eager to make a big impact. Participants tend to be entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs – or leaders in small and medium sized organisations.
What previous course participants say?
81% of participants rate our courses as excellent or very good
*based on 8 courses feedback surveys
This is how previous participants have described our courses:
“Thought provoking, non conventional, very engaging style, unique content, lovely atmosphere, supporting environment, space to think, great exercises that creates personal insights, great examples, relaxed, friendly, engaging, flexible, open, honest, interactive, nicely organized, tools for everyday life, creative elements, excellent facilitation”
* based on 8 courses feedback surveys
And here´s what previous participants to this course say:
“The realization that what I have dreamt of creating is possible. I´m possible! IT´s possible! J Thanks for another great session!”
– Sarah Lindeman
”I was in this event and for me it was an extraordinary change in my life”
– Luis Alayo
”Powerful thoughts after working through the 6 chapters of realising my dreams of business success. What it looks like was not expected and resulted in a great perspective. Thank you to the presenters and coaching which was very helpful in a carthartic and open techniques, which helped me become more self-aware and share insights within a group – a refreshing change to many self-employed business owner working alone from home. Thanks!!!”
– Alan Llorente
Pictures from last course:
– Doors open at 6:30pm
– Course starts at 7pm
– Location: Impact HUB Islington, 27 Dingley Place, London EC1V 8BR
– Light refreshments: Drinks and snacks will be available before and after the course
– Access: The event will take place on the ground floor, which has a step free automatic door. The venue also has accessible toilets, which are gender neutral. If you need any assistance to access the venue, please email email@example.com advance so we can make sure someone is there to help.
Tickets are £11.37 and will include fresh nibbles and drinks. No one will be turned away for lack of funds – just drop Vegard an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if the ticket price is an issue and we’ll work something out.
The workshop is set up in partnership with Impact HUB Islington
You can reserve your tickets here:
Warm welcome to a game changing course!