You might be doing everything right, you might be applying the best strategies to what you want to achieve, but still not getting the results you are expecting.
What is getting in the way?
In this seminar we will explore and understand how your subconscious mind can be the biggest culprit when striving for success.
• The impact of your subconscious mind on your life and business
• Bringing more awareness on how you are blocking yourself
• Learning tools and techniques to help you overcome what blocks you
• Beginning to tap into your greatest areas for growth: your untapped potential
Who is this course for?
This course is for ambitious leaders and entrepreneurs who are passionate about their work and eager to make a big impact. Participants tend to be entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs – or leaders in small and medium sized organisations.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
• Be more productive as a result of blasting through your blockers
• Gain confidence in yourself personally and professionally
• Reach goals you thought were impossible
Who is leading this course?
What previous course participants say?
81% of participants rate our courses as excellent or very good
*based on 8 courses feedback surveys
This is how previous participants have described our courses:
“Thought provoking, non conventional, very engaging style, unique content, lovely atmosphere, supporting environment, space to think, great exercises that creates personal insights, great examples, relaxed, friendly, engaging, flexible, open, honest, interactive, nicely organized, tools for everyday life, creative elements, excellent facilitation”
* based on 8 courses feedback surveys
And here´s what previous participants to this course say:
“Thank you – I feel a lot lighter than when I arrived. The circle took me back to a figure from a childhood nightmare that used to chase me. Now I can turn around and embrace him. Feels like a massive leap.”
– Ayisha De Lanerolle
“I have done quite a bit of work within this area (i.e. my limiting beliefs) but this identified some new things that are particularly pertinent. I love the three Gremlin traits and how to embrace them to move towards our commitment. Also loved the idea that we can only really admire traits if we already know them (and have them) – that´s something that will stick with me and I´ll share with others. Thank you!”
– Jo Alcock
Pictures from previous course:
– Doors open at 6:30pm
– Course starts at 7pm
– Location: Impact HUB Islington, 27 Dingley Place, London EC1V 8BR
– Light refreshments: Drinks and snacks will be available before and after the course
– Access: The event will take place on the ground floor, which has a step free automatic door. The venue also has accessible toilets, which are gender neutral. If you need any assistance to access the venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org advance so we can make sure someone is there to help.
Tickets are £11.37 and will include fresh nibbles and drinks. No one will be turned away for lack of funds – just drop Vegard an email on email@example.com if the ticket price is an issue and we’ll work something out.
This course is set up in partnership with Impact HUB Islington
You can reserve your tickets here:
Warm welcome to a game changing course!