I discovered coaching through a self-help book in 2006. The book inspired me to leave a career I was unhappy with and start my coaching education in Denmark. My educational background includes a Bachelor of Communication and a Master of Public Relations, as well as areas such as the travel industry and theatre. I have worked as brand manager for a wine importer, as a communications consultant and as a teacher. Despite many interesting jobs I never quite felt that I was in the right place. My introduction to the world of coaching became transforming. This is where I found my passion – supporting other people in their personal development.
Today I run the company Incite Coaching, where I offer individual coaching, team coaching and workshops. During the past year I have also been a freelance consultant at Reaktorskolen, where I have consulted and coached job seekers and held lectures in topics such as motivation, self-confidence and the handling of fear. In cooperation with Kraftfull Coaching, I offer workshops related to the personality tool The Enneagram and other topics within personal development. In my work I am highly focused on The Enneagram and I am an active member of the Norwegian section of The International Enneagram Association. Furthermore, I am passionate about supporting others in finding their true passions through the concept PassionCoaching™ – tailored coaching sessions for personal development which inspire you to listen to your heart, find your passion and dare to follow you dreams.
My vision: CLARITY – RESPONSIBILITY – ACTION
To support other people in getting clear about their situation and needs, taking responsibility for their own happiness and finding motivation to act.
• Certificate Program at The Enneagram in Business, California USA; focus areas communication/ leadership/coaching/teams (2012)
• Certified PassionCoach™, Pernille Melsted, Copenhagen (2011)
• Certified Master Coach, Mindjuice Copenhagen; focus areas team coaching/The Enneagram (2010/2011)
• Certified Life Coach, Mindjuice Copenhagen (2008)
• Primary school teacher (2007-2009)
• Communications Consultant (2004-2006)
• Various positions within PR and Marketing (2001-2004)
• Master of Public Relations, Marquette University, USA (1999-2001)
• Bachelor of Communications, North Park University, USA (1995-1998)
I adhere to the ethical guidelines for coaching defined by The International Coach Federation (ICF). Mindjuice Copenhagen is an ICF-certified school educating professional coaches.