Join our events
Do any of these apply to you?
• I want to find work I really love
• I have an ok job and decent pay but have very low motivation
• I want to find work that really suits me
• I want to learn more about myself
• I want to create a career where I feel motivated and fulfilled
If so – this course is for you!
In this course we will help you explore and remind yourself of your unique strengths and purpose – of your uniqueness!
We will use a mix of creative exercises to help you reconnect with who you are, learn something new about yourself and get powerful reminders.
During the course we will..
• ..do a guided meditation to get you to the essence of your uniqueness
• ..share creative exercises to help you understand your uniqueness
• ..share tools you can use to further explore your uniqueness
After the course you will..
• ..feel inspired and energised
• ..have better understanding of your uniqueness
• ..have a better sense of when you are at your best
Who is this course for:
We often work with people who are in the early stages of their career, who have worked from 3-8 years and have realised they need to learn more about themselves and change their career to something that is a greater fit with their uniqueness.
Who runs the course:
This course is run by Vegard Olsen, founder of Coachingpartner, coach and trainer with 7 years experience of running seminars and courses online and offline.
• This course is free
• The course starts Tuesday September 26th at 8 pm
• The course lasts 1.5 hours
To reserve your place sign up via the link below:
Warm welcome to an insightful course!
We might believe that we are currently trapped by our circumstances based on the assumptions that we carry with us however once we shift our perception the same circumstances can open up a world of possibilities. Changing the way we think about challenges and opportunities can bring about a step change in everything we do.
During the session we will be looking at:
- Creating a vision with possibilities for where you or your organisation will be in a year
- How changing your perception can empower you
- Dealing with challenges with a greater sense of fun
This work has helped leaders:
- Dare to think big
- Dare to dream and follow that dream
- Turn challenging situations into opportunities
- Create amazing visions for their careers and organisations and make them happen
These sessions will be highly interactive where learnings will be co-created in the group.
You will be given the opportunity to test and experience the tools presented by working in pairs or participating in groups.
About Grow Your Business: Start With You
Grow Your Business: Start With You is a four-part professional development programme for leaders and entrepreneurs, run by Coachingpartner.
At Coachingpartner we believe that the key to achieving your goals is by first working on yourself. Starting with understanding your uniqueness, then tapping into your full potential and making decisions in alignment with who you are, will lead you to take the next step, move you closer to your goals and reach your objectives.
During the four sessions, which will take place over six months, you will have an opportunity to develop yourself, making yourself the entrepreneur, leader or manager that you have the potential to be. Using Coachingpartner’s identity model and a series of powerful and practical tools, techniques and theories, you will leave the programme more confident in your skills and abilities, and with a series of practical steps to grow your business and improve your performance.
These sessions will be highly interactive where learnings will be co-created in the group. You will be given the opportunity to test and experience the tools presented by working in pairs or participating in groups.
Please note that you do not have to have attended previous Grow Your Business: Start With You workshops to attend this seminar.
What previous participants say
75% of participants rate our seminars as excellent or very good
*based on 4 seminars feedback surveys
This is how previous participants describe our events:
Thought provoking, non conventional, lovely atmosphere, supporting environment, space to think, great exercises that creates personal insights, relaxed, friendly, engaging, flexible, open, interactive, nicely organised.
And here is one of them in picture and words:
“I have taken two seminars with Coachingpartner and was impressed with both. Theory leads directly into very tangible and actionable methods that I can implement in my daily interactions immediately. This is due to the interactive nature of the workshops, that let you experience the benefits of changing your approach to leadership or teamwork immediately. Needless to say that both workshops have been invaluable to me and I approach certain tasks differently now. I can only recommend you try it too!”
– Doors open 6:30pm
– Seminar starts at 7pm
– Adress: HUB Westminster, New Zealand House 1st floor, 80 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4TE
– Sign in: Designated sign in area next to the main reception
– Light refreshments: Drinks and snacks
– Please note that you do not have to have attended previous Grow Your Business: Start With You workshops to attend this seminar.
The workshop is set up in cooperation with Impact HUB Westminster.
You can reserve your tickets here:
Welcome to an insightful seminar!