Are you trying your best and still not getting results?
Is your focus in alignment with what you desire?
Do you feel that something is holding you back?
Grow Your Business: Start With You is a four-part professional development programme for leaders and entrepreneurs, run by Coachingpartner.
At Coachingpartner we believe that the key to achieving your goals is by first working on yourself. Starting with understanding your uniqueness, making decisions in alignment with who you are and tapping into your full potential will lead you to take the next step, move you closer to your goals and reach your objectives.
During the four sessions, which will take place over six months, you will have an opportunity to develop yourself, making yourself the entrepreneur, leader or manager that you have the potential to be. Using Coachingpartner’s identity model and a series of powerful and practical tools, techniques and theories, you will leave the programme more confident in your skills and abilities, and with a series of practical steps to grow your business and improve your performance.
These sessions will be highly interactive where learnings will be co-created in the group. You will be given the opportunity to test and experience the tools presented by working in pairs or participating in groups.
Part 2: Understand your strengths
We live in a world where we spend an awful lot of time fixing our shortcomings and too often our natural talents go untapped. Research show that people have more potential for growth when they invest energy in developing their strengths rather than improving their weaknesses so in this session we will help you tap into your uniqueness by focussing on a strengths-based approach to learning, development and leadership.
During the session we will be looking at:
- Gaining greater perspective on your strengths & talents – what makes you uniquely suited to do your work
- Understanding your passions – what can you do to get yourself in the flow and make the most of your unique talents
- Exploring the barriers limiting the use of your strengths and the frustrations associated with this
- Understanding if your strengths, talents and passions are in alignment with your environment in order to optimise your full potential
This work has helped leaders:
- Gain confidence in themselves personally and professionally
- Apply themselves better in their work and life
- Work more effectively
- Feel more fulfilled in their work and life
This seminar is for:
- Ambitious leaders who are ready to challenge themselves
- Entrepreneurs who want to push boundaries
- Open minded leaders who are willing to think outside the box
Following the seminar, our coaches will be available for guidance and support. They can help you apply and put into practice what you have learned and support you in taking the next steps towards your goal, should you wish to pursue your development.
We highly recommend that you join our next session, part 3 of our 4 part programme, in September which focuses on uncovering limiting beliefs and internal barriers to growth. This will give you the opportunity to continue your development.
The workshop is set up in cooperation with Impact HUB Westminster.
You can reserve your tickets here:
Welcome to a game changing seminar!